Happy Friday, Everyone! Today I’m guest blogging over at Sarah’s Real Life. For more pictures and outfit details, click over to her blog to see my outfit and to get more inspiration for real, everyday outfits you can wear “in real life!” Have a fantastic weekend! xo Lacey
I’ve got a little treat for you all today! It’s a video of me doing my hair. I’ve had lots of people over the years ask me how I get it to be wavy, so here’s how! I hope you like it. Let me know if you have any questions. A few tips…
1. I have naturally curly/frizzy hair, so I blow dry first with a round brush to tame it a little. If your hair is thinner and straighter, you might want to let it air dry.
2. PROTECT YOUR HAIR FROM HEAT!!! I can’t stress this enough. Before blow drying, I used Kerastase Nectar Thermique, a heat protectant, Kerastase Elixir Ultime, a handy little serum that I use every day for shine and protection, and Kerastase Fibre Architecte, to really help damaged hair and split ends.
3. I use a Hot Tools 1 inch curling iron. For bigger waves, use a bigger barrel.
4. The longer you let your hair sit before you run your fingers through it, the curlier your hair will be. I like my hair to be just a little wavy, so I run my fingers through it as soon as it leaves the iron. For a curlier look, don’t run your fingers through until the very end.
5. I accidentally said to hold the hair on the heat for 30 seconds. This is probably too long. Please don’t burn your hair off.
Happy styling and have a great weekend! xo